1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
3/4 cup Coconut Milk
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1 Lime, zest and juice of
1/4 tsp salt
Cilantro for a garnish (optional)
- Place chicken in a zip close bag.
- In a medium bowl combine the remaining ingredients and stir till fairly smooth (it's not a big deal if there are a few chunks).
- Pour onto the chicken in the zip close bag.
- Seal it up and let marinade in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Once done marinating soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes to prevent burning on the grill.
- Thread chicken onto the wooden skewers.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees F. It wont take too long since they are tenderloins and should be fairly thin.
- Remove from grill and serve with peanut dipping sauce
- You can sprinkle with fresh cilantro for a garnish as well