1 lbs. boneless chicken breast
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded,divided
1 tsp. butter
1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce
1/4 tsp. celery salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees,
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray
- Butterfly your chicken, by cutting it horizontally.
- Do not cut all the way through.
- Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with pepper.
- Evenly top the the chicken with cheese and fold over the chicken to close it.
- It should look like the chicken breast before you cut it.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the butter for 8 seconds.
- Stir in hot sauce and celery salt.
- Add the chicken to the dish and drizzle the hot sauce over the top.
- Place it in the oven for about 35 minutes or until no longer pink inside