2 lbs Chicken Breast cut into cubes
8-10 medium potatoes cut into cubes
1/3 cup olive oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tbs. pepper
1 tbs. paprika
1 tbs. garlic powder
6 tbs. hot sauce
2 c. Cheese - Fiesta Blend or Cheddar and Jack Mix
1 c. Crumbled Bacon
1 c. Diced green onion
- Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 500F - that's right 500F is correct
- In a large bowl mix together olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce.
- Add the cubed potatoes and stir.
- Scoop the potatoes into the baking dish. (leave behind as much of the olive oil mix as you can)
- Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl with the leftover olive oil / hot sauce mix and stir.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the temp. to 400F. Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken.
- In another bowl, mix together cheese, bacon, and onions.
- Top the chicken with the cheese mix.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the topping is bubbly.
- Serve with more hot sauce and ranch.