3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
2 1/2 cups quick oats
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup raspberry Hot Chocolate (I used Land O Lakes)
3/4 cup Raspberry M&M's
1 cup Kraft Chocolate Mini Mallow Bits
3 ounces White CandiQuik melted
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and beat again.
- Mix together the flour, oats, and salt and slowly add to the butter mixture.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the M&M's and the marshmallow bits.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Press the extra 1/4 cup of M&M's into the top of the batter.
- Bake at 350* for 22 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into 12 bars.
- Drizzle the bars with melted CandiQuik.
- Let set.
- Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.