2 pounds ground beef
1/2 cup chopped green peppers
1/2 cup chopped onions
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
1 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/4 cup brown sugar
- In a medium bowl, mix together ground beef, green pepper, onion, eggs, salt, cracker crumbs, and 3/4 cups of the ketchup.
- Use a spoon or your hands to incorporate the mixture.
- Line your slow cooker with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Shape the meat mixture into a loaf and place in slow cooker.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- In the last 15 minutes, mix together remaining ketchup, mustard and brown sugar and spread on top meatloaf.
- Let cook for remaining 15 minutes.
- Let cool, slice and serve.