1 lb. penne or small shell pasta
2 small chicken breasts, diced
1 tsp olive oil
1 cup ham, diced
4 slices bacon, chopped
Salt and pepper
2 cups heavy cream
8 oz. cream cheese
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
about 1 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook the pasta according to package.
- Drain and add to 9×13-inch glass baking dish.
- While the pasta is cooking, saute the chicken in a small skillet in the olive oil, for about 6 to 8 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is sauteing, chop the ham.
- Cook the bacon in another small skillet or in the microwave on a plate with paper towels.
- In a small saucepan, melt the cream cheese, stirring often, then stir in the cream,
- Add 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the garlic powder and onion powder.
- Once creamy, add the cooked chicken, bacon and ham.
- Pour over the pasta in the dish and mix together, gently.
- Add the other 1 cup of Swiss cheese and the bread crumbs over the top
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.