½ cup fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons kosher salt
½ teaspoon fine pepper
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
½ cup cilantro, chopped
½ cup olive oil
4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Choice of vegetables cut into chunks...eg onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes
- Cut the chicken into bite sized chunks
- Place in zipper-seal bag.
- Mix marinade ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Marinate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Soak wooden skewers in water to prevent them burning
- Remove chicken from bag.
- Thread chicken on the skewers, alternating with the vegetables
- Pre heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a non stick pan with cooking spray and place skewers ½ inch apart on pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through.