1 bunch celery, diced
3 large potatoes, diced
1 onion, diced
1/2 teaspoon celery salt (or sea salt)
1.5 litres chicken stock
1 tablespoon oil
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Saute onion and potato for 3 minutes or until the onion has turned translucent.
- Pour in chicken stock and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling, add celery.
- Bring back the boil and lower the heat.
- Add celery salt.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Puree the soup with a hand blender, liquidiser or food processor until smooth