- Heat oven to 350 and grease 13x9 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Grate potatoes, or defrost frozen hash browns.
- Pat with paper towel to get rid of some of the moisture.
- Mix together chicken strips and buffalo sauce.
- Layer in bottom of baking dish.
- Mix together potatoes, dressing, cheese and soup.
- Pour over chicken.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top of the casserole.
- If using French's Onions, wait and add these during the last ten minutes of baking.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 20-25 minutes longer, until potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked.
Tuesday, 17 November 2015
Buffalo Chicken Casserole
A simple but tasty meal that can be on the table in less than an hour