1 dark Chocolate Fudge cake mix plus ingredients the box
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 container Classic Chocolate Frosting
1 can Strawberry Pie Filling
1 8oz container Cool Whip
- Prepare the cake according to the box directions.
- Bake at 350* for 25-27 minutes.
- As soon as the cake comes out of the oven, poke the cake with a fork all over.
- Make sure you cover the cake with holes.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk slowly over the top of the hot cake.
- Make sure to fill all the holes.
- Let set until cool.
- Remove the foil top of frosting.
- Place in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir and spoon over cooled cake.
- Spread over the entire top.
- Open the can of pie filling.
- Use a fork to break apart the strawberry chunks.
- Fold into the Cool Whip.
- Spread the strawberry Cool Whip over the top of the cake.
- Cut into squares
- Keep refrigerated.