2/3 cup milk
2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
2 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
5 tablespoons pumpkin puree
2 tablespoons bourbon cream (optional)
whipped cream, cinnamon, shaved chocolate for garnish
- In a medium sauce pan, combine cream, milk and chocolate.
- Stir with a whisk until chocolate has melted.
- Cook on medium low for 5-8 minutes or until thick.
- Stir in pumpkin spice and puree.
- Adjust seasonings to suit your taste.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in bourbon cream if using.
- Ladle into two mugs.
- Top with whipped cream, cinnamon and chocolate shavings.