The perfect side dish for any meal! Baked potatoes are even better when you add Alfredo sauce and two different kinds of cheese. Thank you Butter with a Side of Bread
1 cup Alfredo sauce
1 tsp garlic powder
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Scrub and dry the potatoes.
- Pierce them with a fork three or four times
- For crispy skins, brush them with olive oil and sprinkle them with a little bit of salt before baking. For soft skins to stay soft, wrap them in aluminum foil
- Bake at 375 for an hour, or until the centers are soft when poked with a fork.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and slice each one in half horizontally.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, garlic powder, mozzarella cheese and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Once combined, scoop out the potato pulp and add to the sauce mixture.
- Mix until completely combined and then put the mixture back into the potato skins.
- Sprinkle them with the remaining cheddar cheese
- Put them back in the oven for about 5-6 minutes, or until the cheese on top is completely melted.
- Serve immediately.