These low-carb chicken enchiladas are so good, you won't even miss the tortilla. Thank you Delish
1 1/3 c.
Sour cream, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a large pot, boil 4 cups water.
- Using tongs, dip each cabbage leaf in water for 30 seconds and place on a paper towel-lined plate to dry.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add onion and bell pepper and season with salt.
- Cook until soft, 5 minutes, then stir in garlic, cumin and chili powder.
- Add shredded chicken and 1 cup enchilada sauce and stir until saucy.
- Turn off heat and stir in cilantro.
- Place a heaping spoon of chicken mixture into the center of each cabbage leaf.
- Fold the short sides of the cabbage leaf in first, then roll into a cylinder — like a burrito!
- Repeat until all chicken mixture is used.
- Spoon remaining 1/3 cup enchilada sauce over cabbage enchiladas and sprinkle with both cheeses.
- Bake until melted, about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with sour cream and more cilantro and serve.