1 Cup (2 Sticks) Unsalted Butter, At Room Temperature
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
1/4 Cup White Sugar
1- 3.5 Ounce Package Instant Pumpkin Spice Pudding
2 Large Eggs
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 1/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl add butter and both sugars and cream together.
- Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Add flour and baking soda and mix until well combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on a silpat lined or greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-12 minutes.