3 cups rolled oats (Old Fashioned Oats)
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup chopped almonds
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup pumpkin puree
¼ cup vegetable oil
½ cup maple syrup
1½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats, walnuts, almonds and brown sugar.
- Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remain ingredients until well mixed.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and toss/mix until the dry ingredients are wet.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet and put in the oven.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Every 15 minutes, remove from the oven and stir the mixture to evenly bake.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before transferring to a container