2 lbs uncooked ground beef...
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (or more if you desire)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 dash salt and pepper
2 cups beef gravy
- Pre heat oven to 350-375°F
- Take a cookie sheet and cover it with foil
- In a large mixing bowl add ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well with your hands.
- Make patties according to the size you want.
- Place patties on foiled cookie sheet.
- Bake until done to your preference (for well done-30 minutes or so).
- When patties are done, make gravy according to package instructions.
- Pour brown gravy on top and enjoy with some mashed potatoes!