½ cup Panko bread crumbs
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
2 tsp garlic powder
1 envelope Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix
4 tbsp butter
4 boneless chicken breasts
- Pre heat oven to 375
- Spray baking pan with non stick spray
- Melt butter in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine Panko, cheese, garlic powder, and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix.
- Dip chicken in butter, then roll in breading mixture to coat, pressing the breading into the chicken breast.
- Place breaded chicken onto tray.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until golden brown and the chicken is cooked thoroughly and the center is no longer pink