1 stick of salted butter, softened
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of white sugar
1 large egg, whisked
3/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
2 tablespoons french vanilla pudding
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup cinnamon chips
Optional : Cinnamon Roll Frosting
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- In a mixer, combine the sugars, and butter.
- Mix for 1 minute then add the vanilla and egg and mix for another 15 seconds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, pudding, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Mix for 30 seconds
- Add the cinnamon and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out the dough onto the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the cinnamon roll frosting.
- Remove the cookies from the oven
- Allow to cool and frost