- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and spice in a bowl.
- Combine buttermilk, egg whites, canned pumpkin, 1 tbsp maple syrup, oil and vanilla in a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Combine wet ingredients with the dry and mix well with a spoon until there are no more dry spots then fold in pecans.
- Don’t over-mix.
- Heat a large skillet on medium-low heat.
- Spray oil to lightly coat and pour 1/4 cup of pancake batter.
- When the pancake starts to bubble and the edges begin to set, about 2 minutes then flip the pancakes and cook an additional 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Repeat with the remainder of the batter.
- To serve, top with warmed maple syrup.
Sunday, 16 October 2016
Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes
On a chilly October morning, its a good day for these Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes!. Thank you Skinny Taste