- Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Sift together the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, baking soda and set aside.
- In a bowl of a standup mixer add the eggs, sour cream and melted butter.
- With a paddle attachment combine and then add the sugar.
- Continue mixing and slowly add the dry ingredients.
- Remove the bowl and add the apples, cranberries and nuts.
- Fold to combine.
- Fill the paper liners with the muffin mixture, dividing evenly among the 12.
- Combine the streusel topping and divide among the muffins.
- Bake for 25 min. or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 min. then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Monday, 24 October 2016
Apple Cranberry Nut Muffins
A delicious fall muffin with the flavors of apple and cranberry. Thank you Noshing with the Nolands