Tuesday 5 February 2013

Breaded Parmesan Ranch Chicken

Adapted from the recipe at Five Little Chefs

Breaded Parmesan Ranch Chicken


1 (1 oz) pack ranch salad dressing mix  (I used my own homemade)
3/4 cup dried bread crumbs
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 egg, beaten

  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. 
  • Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
  • Combine ranch dressing packet, dried bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl.
  • Dip chicken in egg then press in dry mixture on all sides until fully coated. 
  • Place the coated chicken in the prepared baking dish.
  • Bake for 45 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear. The internal temperature of the chicken should be at least 165 degrees F.


1 comment:

  1. My goodness, I sure like your recipes. This looks like a great dinner entree! I love chicken recipes. Thanks for all your wonderful thoughts and prayers on my dad and his heart!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete