chili cheese fritos
Toppings desired: salsa, sour cream, onion, tomato, avocado, etc
- Brown beef or turkey over medium high heat until no longer pink.
- Drain fat and add in the taco seasoning and water.
- Simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and meat is thoroughly coated in seasoning.
- Layer chili cheese Fritos on the bottom of and 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Place seasoned meat on top of Fritos.
- In a saucepan, heat cheddar cheese soup and milk over low heat.
- Once warm, pour cheese mixture on top of meat.
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over cheese and place pan in preheated oven, 350, for about 12-14 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and scoop desired amount onto plate.
- Top with favorite toppings!