shredded mozzarella cheese
red onion, diced
leftover turkey breast, chopped
leftover cranberry sauce
fresh basil, chopped
- Butter one side of a tortilla.
- Place tortilla buttered side down in a frying pan or quesadilla maker.
- Layer with cheese, onion, turkey, cranberry sauce and basil, topping again with cheese.
- Butter one side of another tortilla, and place on top, buttered side up.
- Place in a quesadilla maker or fry each side of the quesadilla on medium high heat until browned and heated through.
- Cut into quarters and serve!