1/2 c. butter, softened
1 (14 oz) can of low-fat (or fat free) sweetened condensed milk
2 tsps of pure coffee extract
1 cup of HeartSmart Bisquick baking mix (low-fat biscuit mix)
1/2 c. baking cocoa
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 c chopped walnuts (optional)
1 c. of semi-sweet chocolate chips for "frosting"
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Stir well.
- Add in the walnuts if desired.
- Spread in a lightly greased (I use Baking Spray by Crisco) 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes (or until sides pull away from pan) in a 350 degree oven.
- Cool for about a minute then sprinkle the cup of chocolate chips over the top and smooth with a knife.
- Set aside to completely cool.
- Store in an air-tight container or freeze half the pan after cutting into squares